2019 SUZUKI Boulevard C90T
The Suzuki Boulevard C90T is a tour-ready cruiser powered by a fuel injected, 90 cubic inch, V-twin engine that delivers exceptional torque for outstanding acceleration in every gear. A strong five-speed transmission and shaft drive cleanly puts all that power to the ground. This bike also features fully integrated leather-look, rigid side cases and a comfortable passenger seat, all behind a large windscreen for remarkably comfortable cruising on the open road. With bold, classic styling, the C90T is also designed to capture attention whether you’re cruising down the boulevard or kicking back at a rest stop.
Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class.* Outstanding low- to mid-range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the benefits of modern touring performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and confidently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- New graphics for 2019 accentuate the classic lines of the fuel tank.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).